What is Simpl Pay Later App??
Simpl Pay Later is a Postpaid Credit Wallet lets you to pay with 1 tap on various online websites and apps. All your purchases get added into one single bill, which you pay in this in one go. The bills are generated every two weeks – on the 15th, and on the 30th/31st. Unlike cards and net banking, you can skip multiple verifications and repeated OTPs in Simpl pay. Unlike wallets, you aren’t forced to add money first. Just one payment totaling all the orders you make online.
Where to use Simpl Pay Later App
Simpl Pay Later partnered with online platforms such as BookMyShow, Faasos, FreshMenu, and Nykaa, Bigg Basket, Zomato, Dunzo, JioMart,Licious, Furlenco, Netmeds, Prcto,Purplle, Bounce, Rapido, Abhibus, Fzzsos, Gaana, DriveU among others.
Simpl pay registration
You can download the Simpl pay app from google play store and register to the account through the Mobile number by providing the One time password, You can even register to the Simpl Pay account through the website by sign in option on website.
Simpl Pay Later Limit
Your spending limit is initially set by default. But once you start using Simpl, the limit is constantly updated based on a few major factors.
- How regularly you repay: Regular and prompt repayment is the most important factor in updating your spending limit. If you’re quick and consistent in settling your dues with Simpl, your spending limit increases over time. Needless to say, consistently failing to do so will have the opposite effect.
- Your spending habits: The spending limit will mirror your purchasing habits. If your spending increases steadily, the limit will go up too.
- Using the Simpl app: The Simpl app lets us carry out further verifications based on data available on the phone. For example, based on your transactional SMS messages, Simpl can increase your spending limit to match your overall spending.
- The strength of your profile: A strong profile allows us to verify your identity, and get to know you better. Simpl uses this information to increase your spending limit.
Simpl Pay Later Bill Cycle
The bills are generated every two weeks – on the 15th, and on the 30th/31st of every month
When to Pay your Simpl Bill
- All transactions from the 1st to the 15th will be recorded in one bill, which is generated on the 15th evening. You’ll have to settle it within 5 days(20th July).
- Transactions from the 16th to the 31st will be recorded in the next bill, which is generated on the 31st(last day of the month). Again, you’ll have to settle it within 5 days (5th August).
Simpl Pay Later late payment charges
Simpl Pay Later will not have any late charges in case of delayed payments. The late is fee is applied on the 6th and 21st of every month if the amount is not cleared within 5 days of bill generation. Basic late fee charges for your reference below:
Simpl Pay Late Fee charges (Inclusive of GST):
Bill amount of Rs. 0 to 100: Fine of Rs 11.8
Bill amount of Rs. 100 to 250: Fine of Rs 29.5
Bill amount of Rs. 250 to 500: Fine of Rs 59
Bill amount of Rs. more than 500: Fine of Rs 118
Note: If the bill remains pending for 20 days from bill generation then a second late fee will be applied.
Is Simpl Pay Later is Safe to Use
When you buy online, you have to carefully enter all your details every time. Sadly, this complicated verification process only gives you the illusion of security. In reality, the chances of fraud go up every time you share information over the internet.
With Simpl, your payment details are never passed to the merchant. By drastically reducing the number of times you give out your banking data online, we drastically reduce the chances of fraud!
How to Pay Simpl Pay Later bill
To Pay Simpl Pay Later bill download the simpl app from Google play store, Register to the account as mentioned above , open a Simpl pay account there you can find the bill amount, click on the pay bill, there you can find different method of paying bills like UPI, Cards, net banking, So, you can use these option and pay the Simpl pay bill.
How to contact Simpl Pay?? Simpl Pay Customer care
For amy Quries related to Simpl pay You can get in touch using the ‘Chat with Us’ in the “More” section from the App/Website. You can also drop an email to us at [email protected]
Simpl don’t have a call center at the moment. But do drop us a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Frequently asked Questions
1. what is simpl pay in zomato ??
Simpl pay is a payment method lets you to pay with 1 tap on Zomato. All your payments will get added into one single bill, which you pay in this in one go once in every two weeks – on the 15th, and on the 30th/31st.
2. What happens if I delay my Simpl bill?
If a payment isn’t made by the due date, Simpl can charge a late penalty of up to Rs. 250 + applicable taxes (GST).
3. What happen if I didn’t pay simpl app bill?
If a payment isn’t made by the due date, Simpl can charge up to Rs. 250 + applicable taxes (GST). Users are also notified several times via Calls, Email, SMS and other reminder notifications before the penalty is levied.
4. What is Simpl Pay customer Care number?
Simpl don’t have a customer Care number, call center at the moment. But do drop a message in App for any Queries.
5. Does Simpl pay charge interest ?
Simpl pay is always be interest-free. And, also with all Simpl products, there are no hidden or extra charges.