What is pay later option in Flipkart ??
We all loves shopping, it may be any electronics, Cloths, Pantry, or anything. Now we have a option to by all these products online through different platforms, Flipkart in one such platform where you can shop anything available on Flipkart of your wish at any time. Flipkart will always come you the best offers for the benefit of the customers, this time Flipkart as launched the Flipkart later pay, where you can be free from hassle of arranging cash for COD purchase or debit or credit cards for online payments and typing in OTPs every time you make a purchase. This is the simpler way to make your payment.
What is Flipkart pay later ??
Flipkart Pay Later is an easy way of paying Flipkart online bill. Here buy products of you wish from Flipkart, and the pay for them before the 5th of the next month with zero additional charges. Full month bill will be easily paid at once. Extra steps for every single purchase will be avoided by Flipkart pay later, now its much easier to shop on Flipkart. Now with Flipkart Pay Later option, you will not miss out on great deals just because you’re short on funds this month. Flipkart Pay Later gives you the freedom to shop what you want in a quick, simple, and convenient way without any hassle. With that being said, having a light wallet at the end of the month doesn’t stop you from shopping till your heart’s content anymore.
Flipkart Pay Later is a payment option available on Flipkart & other online platforms like Myntra and 2GUD. Shop any number of times through the month without paying at the time of purchase and pay the total amount once or in part, or in EMI’s by the 5th of the subsequent month(s). This option is currently available for select products on Flipkart and other partner platforms. A nominal usage fee of Rs10/- will be added to the Flipkart Pay Later bills, for bills greater than Rs 1,000/-.
Flipkart pay later maximum limit
The initial limit in Flipkart Pay Later is Rs 5,000, which might increase with time. Depending on transaction and repayment the limit will be increased gradually.
Benefits of Flipkart Pay Later
Flipkart Pay Later offers the following benefits:
- Simple, one-click checkout experience
- Credit for over a month without any extra charge
- Access to affordable EMIs and Flipkart Smart Upgrade Plan
- One time payment for all your purchases.
Flipkart pay later Bill Payment & Penalty
A single unified bill that will contain your Pay Later as well as your EMI dues. The total amount due will be calculated on the 1st of the subsequent month and will be payable by the 5th of the same month.
How to pay Flipkart pay later bill?
- In ‘Flipkart Pay Later’ section under ‘My Account’ your bill will be generated, click on the pay bill.
- Here you can pay your bill through Cards, Net Banking, or UPI
Flipkart pay later charges
A penalty for late payment is charged based on the outstanding due as of the 5th of the month. The penalty structure is as follows: charges are inclusive of applicable taxes
|Bill Amount||Late Payment Charge Amount|
|Rs 100 – Rs 500||Rs 60|
|Rs 501 – Rs 1000||Rs 125|
|Rs 1001 – Rs 2000||Rs 175|
|Rs 2001 – Rs 4000||Rs 300|
|Rs 4001 – Rs 5000||Rs 410|
|Rs 5000 & above||Rs 600|
Refunds with Flipkart Pay Later
When you return or cancel the product Flipkart pay later will instantly refund the amount.
How To Apply for Flipkart Pay Later?
- At payment click on the payment option select the payment method as Flipkart payment later,
- Enter your PAN and Aadhaar details and verify the details with the OTP.
- After it’s activated, you can select the Flipkart Pay Later option at the checkout page.
Flipkart pay later linked apps
Now flipkart pay later linked to on Myntra and PhonePe. These two app are enabled with the Flipkart pay later option.
How to use Flipkart pay later option in Myntra
Now Flipkart pay later option is available in Myntra, when you purchase a product from Myntra you can pay through the Flipkart pay later
- First Login To Myntra with the same number or the Google account that you have registered with Flipkart.
- In myntra at the time of check out select Flipkart Pay Later On The Payment Page .
- Click on Pay Now option.
- If your Flipkart Pay Later is not linked to Myntra, You will receive a OTP.
- Enter the OTP and click on submit to place order.
How to use Flipkart pay later on Phonepe ?
Fallow the steps to link flipkart pay later with phonepe
- Install PhonePe app using the mobile number which is registered with Flipkart.
- Click on My Money and select Flipkart Pay Later.
- Click on the Link Now
- You will receive a OTP, enter the OTP . Now you can use the Flipkart pay later on Phonepe.
Flipkart pay later customer care number
If you find any difficulty in Flipkart pay later you can contact 24×7 Customer Care Support in Flipkart. Flipkart Customer Care Suggestion. 1800-1080-1800. Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number. 1800-102-3547.
Flipkart Pay Later Eligibility
All flipkart buyers are eligible for Flipkart pay later. You can apply for Flipkart Pay Later in just 30 seconds. All you have to do to apply is enter your PAN and Aadhaar details, verify your documents, wait for 30 seconds and start shopping using Flipkart Pay later.
Is Flipkart Pay Later safe
It is safe in providing your personal details like Aadhar Card, PAN to verify your user profile. However, if you don’t prefer doing it online, you can submit your KYC details at IDFC FIRST bank branch. To verify your profile digitally, you can call 1860 500 9900 or drop a mail at [email protected]. Your personal information is basically meant to verify your identity and keep the platform secure against fraudsters. You need not worry about their security; Flipkart will keep them protected as per their business policies.
How To Complete Flipkart Pay Later KYC Online
Complete Flipkart Pay Later KYC Online step by step procedure
- Open Flipkart Pay Later account and click on Submit your KYC.
- Enter PAN Card number or Aadhaar card number and submit
- You will recieve a OTP to Aadhar linked Phone number, Type the OTP and Submit.
- Now you are Successfully Completed Flipkart Pay Later KYC.
How to close Flipkart Pay Later account?
If you are wishing to close the Flipkart Pay Later account, contact flipkart team through Help Centre: https://www.flipkart.com/helpcentre.
Flipkart pay later cibil issue
Flipkart Pay Later option reflect as a loan in your credit history or credit report as a loan for the amount of limit assigned to you. The loan period will reflect a period of 12 months, as sanctioned by our Financing Partner.