How to remove a google account from chrome ?
- Open a Chrome browser and sign in to google account first. Then automatically your Chrome browser will also be signed in.
- Click on the profile picture at the top right of the browser.
- Then click on the other people, here you can see the people signed in to this chrome browser.
- Here click on the three dot on the profile picture you can se the remove button.
- Click on the remove button so that you can easily remove the chrome account easily.
Turn off Automatic Chrome sign-in
You can Turn off Chrome sign-in when ever you sign in to Google services like Gmail, YouTube etc. If you don’t want to sign in to google Chrome ever when you sign in to the Google services you can change your settings in google chrome. when you remove the account all your bookmarks, passwords, history and more will no longer be synced to the device.
- Open Chrome web browser.
- You can see a three horizontal lines at the top right corner click on it.
- Then click on the settings option in it.
- In You an Google page you can see Sync and Google services first option click on it.
- In “Other Google services,” option you can see a first option Allow Chrome sign-in.
- You will get a pop up like turn off sync and personalization?.
- click on the turn off so that it will turn off Google account sync.
How to Remove Google account from Android ?
- Open settings in you phone
- Click on the Account and Sync
- Here tap on the Google account now you can see the all Google accounts Logged into your mobile.
- Click on the account you want to delete
- Next click on the three dots and click on the remove option here So that your account from the device will be removed easily.
How to remove Google services/Gmail from other devices??
Some time you sign in to the you google services like Gmail , YouTube or Chrome etc. and forgot to sign out of the account in the device. This is dangerous that some one may miss use your account. So to remove or to sign out any account from other devices fallow the below steps.
- Go to My google account. and sign in to your Google account.
- Here click on the Security option in from the left bar.
- Scroll down and you can find a option like ‘Your devices’ which means the devices that your signed in.
- Click on manage devices below the ‘Your devices’. here you can see all the signed in device model place and also time.
- Click on the three dots at the right side of the device.
- Here click on the sign out option so that you can keep your data safe.
This is ‘How to remove Gmail account signed in other devices’ in a easy way. Sign out of your Gmail account keep you data safe. By avoiding misuse from some one.
Click here to know How To Change Default Google Account ?? – Step By Step Guide.