How to close all tabs in one click ? In browser we browse different things in different tabs and it will be carried to to lot of tabs in a single window. Its easy to open a tabs in window in a one click its even easy to close all the tabs in one click. so lets Know how to Close all the tabs in different browsers like Chrome, Microsoft edge, Opera, and internet explorer in computer and also mobile Phone.
How to close all the tabs with chrome extension ?
- Open a close all tabs extension in browser
- Here click on the add extension, again click on the add extension popup so that the extension button will be added to your browser.
- Now when you click on the red color Cross mark all the tabs will be closed in on click.
You can add a close all tabs extension to your browser so that you can close all the tabs in one click. You can add this extension in any browse like Opera, Internet explorer, Microsoft edge but before adding to the browser extension you will get a pop like “Allow other extension from other store”. click on the allow. and add the extension to the browser.
How to close tabs in Google Chrome ?
After opening a Browser with a many tabs if you want to close all the tabs easily fallow the below steps.
- Click on the three dots at the top right side of the Browser
- Tap on the exit button so that the all the windows and all the tabs will be closed.
Close All Tabs with short cut key
You can close all the tabs open in any browsers like chrome, Microsoft edge, opera with the Keyboard keys. Know how to close all the tabs with keyboard
Click on the ctrl+shift+W all at a once. Press ctrl, shift and W all at a once so that the opened tabs in a window will be closed.
How to close Tabs in Android Phone browser ?
We will continuously use the chrome Browsers with out knowing how many tab we have opened in chrome. When we share our phones or if your Mobile is used by many people then its safe to close all the tabs before sharing to keep your personals safe. To close all the opened tab from the phone fallow the step by step guide.
- Open chrome in your phone.
- You can see a Number of tabs opened in a phone at the top right in a small square box.
- Click on that box and you can see all the tabs opened in your Browser.
- Click on the Cross mark on all unnecessary and unused tabs to close the tab.
- If you want to clear all the opened tabs in once the click on the three dots at the top right.
- Here click on the close all tabs.
So that you can clear all the opened tabs. This is how you can close all the tabs in easy way in all different browsers in computer and also in mobile.