In this article you can find “How to change default google account” from Chrome and Android in a best way. The First sing in account will be set as the Default Account in your devices. So, when ever you open the Google account your default account will open if you want to change the account then again you want to sign in to different account. Most used or based on preferences you can set your default google account.
If the Google default account is already set and you want to change google default account. To set the other account as default then go through the next steps to change.
Benefits of having Default Google account
We all have Multiple Google accounts in our devices. its easy to maintain multiple google account in devices now a days. Default account is the one you set up the device. Benefits of having this is when ever you open any new application in your device it will directly to the default account there will be no need of giving your sign in credentials every time. It is time saving and easy method.
How to check your default google account ?
- Open the browser in your device.
- When you open the Google Account in the browser. If the google account page directly opens without asking for credentials means that account is Default account in your device. Now if you want to change this Default Account read further.
How to change your default google account in Chrome browser?
- Open Chrome browser
- Then Open the Google Account in the chrome.
- If your Account page directly open then that account is your default account.
- To change Account click on your profile picture at the top right of the page.
- Then Sign out all the account in the Google.
- So, next open account sign in page.
- Now first sign in to the account that you want to set as a Default account.
- So, now your Default account is set in the chrome. Now you can log in to other accounts. Your Default account will not change.
How to change default google account on android ?
- Open settings and tap on the accounts
- Here click on the Google Account and here sign out the Google account here or remove the Google account from android.
- To remove the Google account click on the account and tap on the three dots at the tap you will get a option to remove account click on it.
- Then add the account that you want to set as the Default Google account in your android.
- So, your default account in the android is changed now.
How to change default Google account without signing out?
Unfortunately, as of now there is no such option till now. If you want to set the account as default means you want to Sign out to all the account and Sing in again. The Account that you sign in First will be set as the Default account. so to set the account as default account sign out all accounts and freshly sign into the account that you want to set default account.
How to add multiple Google Accounts ?
- Open a Google chrome and open Google account page.
- Here click on the Profile Photo at the top right corner
- Then click on the Add account.
- Here add the account details Google address and password and sign in.
- You can add multiple Google accounts here by just signing in and access to different accounts with out signing out of account.
Click here to know How To Remove Google Account From Phone ?